STEP provides a free clothes closet to STEP clients.
- Residents must register with a STEP social worker prior to accessing the service. STEP requests annual address verification in the form of a current lease, medical bill, utility bill, or mail from city, county, state or federal government. Mail must be postmarked within past 30 days.
- STEP offers gently used clothing for children and adults.
- STEP does not offer household items or furniture.
- Bedding and linens are occasionally available.
- Seasonal donations from the community are welcomed.
Coats and Winter Wear
- During the month of October STEP provides winter coats and other winter clothing items to residents in need living in St. Louis Park. Residents may access this program as they would the clothing closet.
- This program is in partnership with the Coats for Kids Program sponsored by Pilgrim’s Cleaners. Donations from the community are also welcomed.