STEP looks forward to resuming the clothing program once conditions allow.
- Residents must register with a STEP social worker prior to accessing the service. STEP requests annual address verification in the form of a current lease, medical bill, utility bill, or mail from city, county, state or federal government. Mail must be postmarked within past 30 days.
- STEP offers gently used clothing for children and adults.
- STEP does not offer household items or furniture.
- Bedding and linens are occasionally available.
- Seasonal donations from the community are welcomed.